FT 11pm-7am Overnight Awake Residential Counselors
Job Code: 2791696 Location: ManhattanRecognized as the #1 Best Company to Work for In New York, YAI Network is an award-winning, nationally acclaimed network of not-for-profit health and human services agencies dedicated to building brighter futures for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities of all ages and their families. We serve individuals, families, and communities in the NYC metropolitan area, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan Counties within New York State. The most recent additions to our network include services to New Jersey and Puerto Rico. Our full range of services include early intervention, pre-school, family supports, day treatment and day habilitation programs, employment training and placement, clinical and residential services, as well as recreation and camping services.
Proud recipients of the following awards:
• APA National Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award by the American Psychological Association
• #1 Best Company to Work For in New York Award by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management (NYS SHRM)
• #1 Not-for Profit “Crain’s Best Places to Work in New York City” by Crain’s New York Business
YAI/National Institute for People with Disabilities has immediate openings for Full-time 11pm-7am Overnight Awake Residential Counselors to work in one of our Manhattan Residential Programs serving adults with developmental disabilities. Join our dynamic team teaching daily and independent living skills and providing individual & group counseling.
* HS/GED required; Bachelors/Associates or some college a plus
* New York State Driver's License a plus
* Work or life experience counseling/teaching/helping others a plus
* F/T 11pm-7am
* Opportunities for overtime
* Training provided
Please apply online below. For additional information please visit www.yai.org. EOE
Copyright © 2009. All Rights Reserved.